Berwick District Attorneys

See Berwick IL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Warren County State Attorney 100 West Broadway Monmouth IL 61462 9.7 miles from Berwick 309-734-8476

Knox County State Attorney 200 South Cherry Street Galesburg IL 61401 13.3 miles from Berwick 309-345-3880

Henderson County State Attorney 4th And Warren Sts Oquawka IL 61469 23.5 miles from Berwick 309-867-4871

Mcdonough County State Attorney 1 Courthouse Square Macomb IL 61455 24.5 miles from Berwick 309-837-2309

Des Moines County District Attorney 201 Jefferson Street Burlington IA 52601 29.5 miles from Berwick 319-753-8209

Mercer County State Attorney 100 Southeast 3rd Street Aledo IL 61231 29.7 miles from Berwick 309-582-5381

Fulton County State Attorney 100 North Main Street Lewistown IL 61542 34.3 miles from Berwick 309-547-3041

Henry County State Attorney 307 West Center Street Cambridge IL 61238 39.0 miles from Berwick 309-937-3578

Stark County State Attorney 130 West Main Street Toulon IL 61483 40.6 miles from Berwick 309-286-3221

Hancock County State Attorney PO Box 420 Carthage IL 62321 40.8 miles from Berwick

Mason County State Attorney 208 South Broadway Street Havana IL 62644 42.7 miles from Berwick 309-543-4212

Louisa County District Attorney PO Box 247 Wapello IA 52653 42.7 miles from Berwick 319-523-3331

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.