Bluffdale District Attorney Records Search

See Bluffdale UT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Tooele County District Attorney 74 South 100 East Tooele UT 84074 19.0 miles from Bluffdale 435-843-3120

Salt Lake County District Attorney 451 South State Street Salt Lake UT 84111 19.9 miles from Bluffdale 801-535-7788

Utah County District Attorney 100 Center Street Provo UT 84606 22.4 miles from Bluffdale 801-370-8026

Wasatch County District Attorney 805 West 100 South Heber UT 84032 27.0 miles from Bluffdale 435-654-2909

Davis County Attorney Office 800 West State Street Farmington UT 84025 35.0 miles from Bluffdale 801-451-4300

Morgan County District Attorney 48 West Young Street Morgan UT 84050 41.2 miles from Bluffdale 801-845-4006

Summit County District Attorney 60 North Main Street Coalville UT 84017 41.8 miles from Bluffdale 435-336-3828

Weber County District Attorney 2380 Washington Boulevard Ogden UT 84401 51.7 miles from Bluffdale 801-399-8786

Juab County District Attorney 160 North Main Street Nephi UT 84648 53.1 miles from Bluffdale 435-623-3460

Search Bluffdale UT Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.