Braintree Town District Attorneys

See Braintree Town MA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Franklin County District Attorney 45 Shawmut Road Canton MA 02021 7.8 miles from Braintree Town 781-830-4800

Norfolk County District Attorney 45 Shawmut Road Canton MA 02021 7.8 miles from Braintree Town 781-830-4800

Plymouth County District Attorney 32 Belmont Street Brockton MA 02301 8.8 miles from Braintree Town 508-584-8120

Suffolk County District Attorney 1 Bulfinch Place Boston MA 02114 11.1 miles from Braintree Town 617-619-4000

Middlesex County District Attorney 15 Commonwealth Avenue Woburn MA 01801 22.2 miles from Braintree Town 781-897-8300

Essex County District Attorney 10 Federal Street Salem MA 01970 22.6 miles from Braintree Town 978-745-6610

Providence County District Attorney 250 Benefit Street Providence RI 02903 33.5 miles from Braintree Town 401-274-4400

Bristol County District Attorney 888 Purchase Street New Bedford MA 02740 39.6 miles from Braintree Town 413-997-0711

Bristol County District Attorney 443 Hope Street Bristol RI 02809 39.6 miles from Braintree Town 401-253-2500

Worcester County District Attorney 225 Main Street Worcester MA 01608 41.0 miles from Braintree Town 508-755-8601

Kent County District Attorney 222 Quaker Lane Warwick RI 02886 43.8 miles from Braintree Town 401-822-6800

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.