Brighton District Attorneys

See Brighton MI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Livingston County Prosecuting Attorney 210 South Highlander Way Howell MI 48843 10.4 miles from Brighton 517-546-1850

Washtenaw County Prosecuting Attorney 200 North Main Street Ann Arbor MI 48104 17.2 miles from Brighton 734-222-6620

Oakland County Prosecuting Attorney 1200 North Telegraph Road Pontiac MI 48341 24.8 miles from Brighton 248-858-0656

Genesee County Prosecuting Attorney 900 Saginaw Street Flint MI 48502 33.7 miles from Brighton 810-257-3210

Shiawassee County Prosecuting Attorney 201 North Shiawassee Street Corunna MI 48817 35.5 miles from Brighton 989-743-2373

Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney 312 South Jackson Street Jackson MI 49201 37.5 miles from Brighton 517-788-4283

Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney 1441 Saint Antoine Street Detroit MI 48226 40.1 miles from Brighton 313-224-5777

Ingham County Prosecuting Attorney 303 West Kalamazoo Street Lansing MI 48933 41.6 miles from Brighton 517-483-6108

Lapeer County Prosecuting Attorney 255 Clay Street Lapeer MI 48446 43.4 miles from Brighton 810-667-0326

Lenawee County Prosecuting Attorney 425 North Main Street Adrian MI 49221 45.2 miles from Brighton 517-264-4640

Macomb County Prosecuting Attorney 1 South Main Street Mount Clemens MI 48043 46.4 miles from Brighton 586-469-5350

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.