Brilliant District Attorney Records Search

See Brilliant AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Winston County District Attorney 11 Blake Dr Hamilton AL 35553 13.9 miles from Brilliant 205-921-7403

Marion County District Attorney 132 Military Street South Hamilton AL 35570 14.9 miles from Brilliant 205-921-7403

Lamar County District Attorney 44690 Alabama 17 Vernon AL 35592 26.8 miles from Brilliant 205-367-9915

Walker County District Attorney 1803 3rd Avenue Jasper AL 35501 31.2 miles from Brilliant 205-384-7230

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 1028 Russellville AL 35653 33.3 miles from Brilliant 256-332-8870

Lawrence County District Atty 14345 Court Street Moulton AL 35650 41.7 miles from Brilliant 256-974-2446

Colbert County District Attorney 107 East 5th Street Tuscumbia AL 35674 49.0 miles from Brilliant 256-314-4551

Oktibbeha County District Atty 505 2nd Avenue North Columbus MS 39701 52.6 miles from Brilliant 662-329-5911

Cullman County District Attorney 500 2nd Avenue Southwest Cullman AL 35055 54.0 miles from Brilliant 256-736-2800

Search Brilliant AL Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.