Calistoga District Attorney Records Search

See Calistoga CA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Sonoma County District Attorney 600 Administration Drive Santa Rosa CA 95403 11.1 miles from Calistoga 707-565-2311

Napa County District Attorney 931 Parkway Mall Napa CA 94559 25.3 miles from Calistoga 707-253-4211

Lake County District Attorney 255 North Forbes Street Lakeport CA 95453 36.6 miles from Calistoga 707-263-2251

Solano County District Attorney 675 Texas Street Fairfield CA 94533 37.3 miles from Calistoga 707-784-6800

Marin County District Attorney 3501 Civic Center Drive San Rafael CA 94903 40.4 miles from Calistoga 415-499-6450

Yolo County District Attorney 301 2nd Street Woodland CA 95695 44.3 miles from Calistoga 530-666-8180

Contra Costa County District Attorney 900 Ward Street Martinez CA 94553 46.0 miles from Calistoga 925-957-2200

Mendocino County District Attorney 100 North State Street Ukiah CA 95482 51.7 miles from Calistoga 707-463-4211

Colusa County District Attorney 346 5th Street Colusa CA 95932 53.4 miles from Calistoga 530-458-0545

Search Calistoga CA Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.