Campbelltown District Attorneys

See Campbelltown PA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lebanon County District Attorney 400 South 8th Street Lebanon PA 17042 9.4 miles from Campbelltown

Dauphin County District Attorney 101 Market Street Harrisburg PA 17101 15.7 miles from Campbelltown 717-780-6767

Lancaster County District Attorney 50 North Duke Street Lancaster PA 17602 22.1 miles from Campbelltown 717-299-8100

York County District Attorney 45 North George Street York PA 17401 22.9 miles from Campbelltown 717-771-9600

Cumberland County District Attorney 1 North Courthouse Avenue Carlisle PA 17013 32.3 miles from Campbelltown 717-240-6210

Perry County District Attorney PO Box 305 New Bloomfield PA 17068 33.2 miles from Campbelltown 717-582-5120

Schuylkill County District Attorney 401 North 2nd Street Pottsville PA 17901 34.9 miles from Campbelltown 570-628-1354

Berks County District Attorney 633 Court Street Reading PA 19601 35.0 miles from Campbelltown 610-478-6000

Northumberland County District Attorney 201 Market Street Sunbury PA 17801 41.9 miles from Campbelltown 570-988-4134

Snyder County District Attorney PO Box 217 Middleburg PA 17842 42.9 miles from Campbelltown 570-837-4233

Adams County District Attorney 111 Baltimore Street Gettysburg PA 17325 46.1 miles from Campbelltown 717-337-9840

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.