Cleghorn District Attorneys

See Cleghorn IA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cherokee County District Attorney 520 West Main Street Cherokee IA 51012 9.0 miles from Cleghorn 712-225-2835

Sioux County Attorney 210 Central Avenue South Orange IA 51041 22.0 miles from Cleghorn 712-737-2457

Plymouth County District Attorney 215 4th Avenue Southeast Le Mars IA 51031 22.8 miles from Cleghorn 712-546-5019

O'Brien County District Attorney PO Box 309 Sheldon IA 51201 26.2 miles from Cleghorn 712-324-4385

Buena Vista County District Attorney PO Box 1246 Storm Lake IA 50588 28.7 miles from Cleghorn 712-732-1933

Ida County District Attorney 401 Moorehead Street Ida Grove IA 51445 34.8 miles from Cleghorn 712-364-3517

Clay County District Attorney PO Box 317 Spencer IA 51301 36.5 miles from Cleghorn 712-262-8641

Osceola County Attorney 300 7th Street Sibley IA 51249 40.7 miles from Cleghorn 712-754-4604

Woodbury County District Attorney 620 Douglas Street Sioux IA 51101 41.4 miles from Cleghorn 712-279-6516

Pocahontas County District Attorney PO Box 96 Laurens IA 50554 43.9 miles from Cleghorn 712-841-4546

Dakota County District Attorney PO Box 117 Dakota NE 68731 45.2 miles from Cleghorn 402-987-2151

Sac County District Attorney 100 North West State Street Sac IA 50583 45.6 miles from Cleghorn 712-662-4791

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.