Corley District Attorneys

See Corley IA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Shelby County District Attorney 1006 8th Street Harlan IA 51537 5.6 miles from Corley 712-733-1122

Cass County District Attorney 5 West 7th Street Atlantic IA 50022 20.3 miles from Corley 712-243-4504

Audubon County District Attorney 405 Tracy Street Audubon IA 50025 22.9 miles from Corley 712-563-2677

Douglas County District Attorney 100 Y Street Dunlap IA 51529 23.7 miles from Corley 402-444-7040

Harrison County District Attorney 400 East Erie Street Missouri Valley IA 51555 29.0 miles from Corley 712-642-2775

Crawford County District Attorney 1202 Broadway Denison IA 51442 30.4 miles from Corley 712-263-5601

Pottawattamie County District Attorney 227 South 6th Street Council Bluffs IA 51501 34.9 miles from Corley 712-328-5649

Montgomery County District Attorney PO Box 78 Red Oak IA 51566 39.3 miles from Corley 712-623-3011

Carroll County Attorney 225 East 7th Street Carroll IA 51401 41.4 miles from Corley 712-792-8013

Washington County District Attorney 1555 Colfax Street Blair NE 68008 41.7 miles from Corley 402-426-6811

Mills County Attorney 418 Sharp Street Glenwood IA 51534 42.5 miles from Corley 712-527-5233

Guthrie County District Attorney 200 North 5th Street Guthrie Center IA 50115 43.4 miles from Corley 641-747-3765

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.