Cottonwood Heights District Attorney Records Search

See Cottonwood Heights UT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Salt Lake County District Attorney 451 South State Street Salt Lake UT 84111 10.9 miles from Cottonwood Heights 801-535-7788

Wasatch County District Attorney 805 West 100 South Heber UT 84032 21.6 miles from Cottonwood Heights 435-654-2909

Davis County Attorney Office 800 West State Street Farmington UT 84025 25.8 miles from Cottonwood Heights 801-451-4300

Tooele County District Attorney 74 South 100 East Tooele UT 84074 25.9 miles from Cottonwood Heights 435-843-3120

Utah County District Attorney 100 Center Street Provo UT 84606 27.6 miles from Cottonwood Heights 801-370-8026

Morgan County District Attorney 48 West Young Street Morgan UT 84050 30.0 miles from Cottonwood Heights 801-845-4006

Summit County District Attorney 60 North Main Street Coalville UT 84017 30.3 miles from Cottonwood Heights 435-336-3828

Weber County District Attorney 2380 Washington Boulevard Ogden UT 84401 42.9 miles from Cottonwood Heights 801-399-8786

Search Cottonwood Heights UT Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.