Danbury District Attorneys

See Danbury IA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Ida County District Attorney 401 Moorehead Street Ida Grove IA 51445 14.9 miles from Danbury 712-364-3517

Monona County District Attorney 610 Iowa Avenue Onawa IA 51040 23.9 miles from Danbury 712-423-1728

Crawford County District Attorney 1202 Broadway Denison IA 51442 24.1 miles from Danbury 712-263-5601

Douglas County District Attorney 100 Y Street Dunlap IA 51529 27.2 miles from Danbury 402-444-7040

Cherokee County District Attorney 520 West Main Street Cherokee IA 51012 36.5 miles from Danbury 712-225-2835

Dakota County District Attorney PO Box 117 Dakota NE 68731 37.9 miles from Danbury 402-987-2151

Buena Vista County District Attorney PO Box 1246 Storm Lake IA 50588 38.8 miles from Danbury 712-732-1933

Woodbury County District Attorney 620 Douglas Street Sioux IA 51101 39.3 miles from Danbury 712-279-6516

Sac County District Attorney 100 North West State Street Sac IA 50583 39.6 miles from Danbury 712-662-4791

Plymouth County District Attorney 215 4th Avenue Southeast Le Mars IA 51031 44.3 miles from Danbury 712-546-5019

Shelby County District Attorney 1006 8th Street Harlan IA 51537 45.0 miles from Danbury 712-733-1122

Carroll County Attorney 225 East 7th Street Carroll IA 51401 45.5 miles from Danbury 712-792-8013

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.