Denham District Attorney Records Search

See Denham MN district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Carlton County District Attorney 301 Walnut Avenue Carlton MN 55718 32.3 miles from Denham 218-384-9166

Pine County District Attorney 635 Northridge Court Northwest Pine MN 55063 35.5 miles from Denham 320-591-1560

Kanabec County District Attorney 18 North Vine Street Mora MN 55051 37.5 miles from Denham 320-679-6425

Aitkin County District Attorney 217 2nd Street Northwest Aitkin MN 56431 38.5 miles from Denham 218-927-7347

Burnett County District Attorney 7410 County Road K Siren WI 54872 46.3 miles from Denham 715-349-2165

Douglas County District Attorney 1313 Belknap Street Superior WI 54880 47.2 miles from Denham 715-395-1481

Lander County District Attorney 100 North 5th Avenue West Duluth MN 55802 49.2 miles from Denham 218-726-2323

St. Louis County District Attorney 100 North 5th Avenue West Duluth MN 55802 49.2 miles from Denham 218-726-2323

Mille Lacs County District Attorney 225 6th Avenue Southeast Milaca MN 56353 53.8 miles from Denham 320-983-8305

Search Denham MN Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.