03450 District Attorney Records Search

See 03450 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cheshire County District Attorney 12 Court Street Keene NH 03431 10.7 miles from 03450 603-352-0056

State Attorney 185 Main Street Brattleboro VT 05301 25.6 miles from 03450 802-257-2860

Sullivan County Attorney's Office 14 Main Street Newport NH 03773 29.2 miles from 03450 603-863-9365

Hillsborough County District Attorney 300 Chestnut Street Manchester NH 03101 30.9 miles from 03450 603-627-5605

Merrimack County District Attorney 4 Court Street Concord NH 03301 32.3 miles from 03450 603-228-0529

Worcester County District Attorney 225 Main Street Worcester MA 01608 49.0 miles from 03450 508-755-8601

Belknap County District Attorney 64 Court Street Laconia NH 03246 49.9 miles from 03450 603-527-5440

State Attorney 5 South Main Street Hartford VT 05001 50.0 miles from 03450 802-295-8870

Rockingham County Attorney 10 New Hampshire 125 Brentwood NH 03833 50.8 miles from 03450 603-642-4249

Hampshire County District Attorney 1 Gleason Plaza Northampton MA 01060 52.0 miles from 03450 413-586-9225

Search 03450 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.