17363 District Attorneys

See 17363 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

York County District Attorney 45 North George Street York PA 17401 15.4 miles from 17363 717-771-9600

State's Attorney 20 West Courtland Street Bel Air MD 21014 20.5 miles from 17363 410-638-3500

Lancaster County District Attorney 50 North Duke Street Lancaster PA 17602 23.9 miles from 17363 717-299-8100

Carroll County State Attorney 55 North Court Street Westminster MD 21157 25.3 miles from 17363 410-386-2671

Baltimore County State Attorney 401 Bosley Avenue Towson MD 21204 25.5 miles from 17363 410-887-6600

Baltimore County State Attorney 401 Bosley Ave Rm 511 Towson MD 21204 25.9 miles from 17363 410-887-6600

Adams County District Attorney 111 Baltimore Street Gettysburg PA 17325 34.5 miles from 17363 717-337-9840

Howard County State Attorney 3451 Court House Drive Ellicott City MD 21043 36.0 miles from 17363 410-313-3100

Dauphin County District Attorney 101 Market Street Harrisburg PA 17101 37.3 miles from 17363 717-780-6767

Lebanon County District Attorney 400 South 8th Street Lebanon PA 17042 39.9 miles from 17363

Cecil County State Attorney 129 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 41.8 miles from 17363 410-996-5335

Cumberland County District Attorney 1 North Courthouse Avenue Carlisle PA 17013 43.7 miles from 17363 717-240-6210

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.