17509 District Attorneys

See 17509 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lancaster County District Attorney 50 North Duke Street Lancaster PA 17602 16.7 miles from 17509 717-299-8100

Chester County District Attorney 201 West Market Street West Chester PA 19382 22.9 miles from 17509 610-344-6801

Cecil County State Attorney 129 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 23.7 miles from 17509 410-996-5335

New Castle County District Attorney 500 North King Street Wilmington DE 19801 28.4 miles from 17509 302-255-0544

Berks County District Attorney 633 Court Street Reading PA 19601 29.9 miles from 17509 610-478-6000

State's Attorney 20 West Courtland Street Bel Air MD 21014 30.9 miles from 17509 410-638-3500

Delaware County District Attorney 201 West Front Street Media PA 19063 34.2 miles from 17509 610-891-4168

Lebanon County District Attorney 400 South 8th Street Lebanon PA 17042 35.5 miles from 17509

York County District Attorney 45 North George Street York PA 17401 36.8 miles from 17509 717-771-9600

Salem County Prosecuting Attorney 87 Market Street Salem NJ 08079 38.3 miles from 17509 856-935-7510

Montgomery County District Attorney PO Box 311 Norristown PA 19404 39.6 miles from 17509 610-278-3100

Philadelphia County District Attorney 3 South Penn Square Philadelphia PA 19107 46.4 miles from 17509 215-686-8000

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.