17535 District Attorneys

See 17535 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lancaster County District Attorney 50 North Duke Street Lancaster PA 17602 15.4 miles from 17535 717-299-8100

Chester County District Attorney 201 West Market Street West Chester PA 19382 22.0 miles from 17535 610-344-6801

Berks County District Attorney 633 Court Street Reading PA 19601 25.0 miles from 17535 610-478-6000

Cecil County State Attorney 129 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 27.8 miles from 17535 410-996-5335

New Castle County District Attorney 500 North King Street Wilmington DE 19801 30.2 miles from 17535 302-255-0544

Lebanon County District Attorney 400 South 8th Street Lebanon PA 17042 32.2 miles from 17535

Delaware County District Attorney 201 West Front Street Media PA 19063 33.7 miles from 17535 610-891-4168

State's Attorney 20 West Courtland Street Bel Air MD 21014 35.4 miles from 17535 410-638-3500

York County District Attorney 45 North George Street York PA 17401 37.3 miles from 17535 717-771-9600

Montgomery County District Attorney PO Box 311 Norristown PA 19404 37.4 miles from 17535 610-278-3100

Salem County Prosecuting Attorney 87 Market Street Salem NJ 08079 40.9 miles from 17535 856-935-7510

Philadelphia County District Attorney 3 South Penn Square Philadelphia PA 19107 45.6 miles from 17535 215-686-8000

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.