27253 District Attorneys

See 27253 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Alamance County District Attorney 212 West Elm Street Graham NC 27253 336-570-5210

Orange County District Attorney 144 East Margaret Lane Hillsborough NC 27278 15.8 miles from 27253 919-644-4600

Chatham County District Attorney 40 East Chatham Street Pittsboro NC 27312 19.6 miles from 27253 919-545-3510

Durham County District Attorney 510 South Dillard Street Durham NC 27701 25.0 miles from 27253 919-808-3010

Guilford County District Attorney 201 South Eugene Street Greensboro NC 27401 26.0 miles from 27253 336-412-7600

Caswell County District Attorney 139 East Church Street Yanceyville NC 27379 30.2 miles from 27253 336-459-4010

Randolph County District Attorney 176 East Salisbury Street Asheboro NC 27203 31.7 miles from 27253 336-328-3010

Lee County Criminal 1400 South Horner Boulevard Sanford NC 27330 35.9 miles from 27253 919-718-6310

Rockingham County District Attorney PO Box 35 Wentworth NC 27375 37.7 miles from 27253 336-634-6010

Wake County District Attorney PO Box 31 Raleigh NC 27602 40.6 miles from 27253 919-792-5000

Danville County Commonwealth's Attorney 341 Main St Ste 200 Danville VA 24541 42.8 miles from 27253 434-797-1635

Moore County District Attorney 103 West Saunders Street Carthage NC 28327 43.1 miles from 27253 910-722-5010

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.