50033 District Attorneys

See 50033 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Madison County District Attorney PO Box 152 Winterset IA 50273 11.7 miles from 50033 515-462-5034

Warren County District Attorney 301 North Buxton Street Indianola IA 50125 11.9 miles from 50033 515-961-1014

Polk County District Attorney 222 5th Avenue Des Moines IA 50309 17.7 miles from 50033 515-286-3737

Dallas County District Attorney 207 North 9th Street Adel IA 50003 21.2 miles from 50033 515-993-5060

Clarke County District Attorney 100 South Main Street Osceola IA 50213 22.8 miles from 50033 641-342-3423

Lucas County District Attorney PO Box 714 Chariton IA 50049 34.7 miles from 50033 641-774-5989

Adair County District Attorney 205 East Iowa Street Greenfield IA 50849 34.8 miles from 50033 641-743-6390

Marion County District Attorney 214 East Main Street Knoxville IA 50138 36.2 miles from 50033 641-828-2223

Union County District Attorney 300 North Pine Street Creston IA 50801 36.2 miles from 50033 641-782-1730

Guthrie County District Attorney 200 North 5th Street Guthrie Center IA 50115 42.7 miles from 50033 641-747-3765

Decatur County Attorney 207 North Main Street Leon IA 50144 43.1 miles from 50033 641-446-3773

Jasper County District Attorney 114 West 3rd Street North Newton IA 50208 44.7 miles from 50033 641-792-5010

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.