50060 District Attorneys

See 50060 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wayne County District Attorney 107 West Jackson Street Corydon IA 50060 641-872-2343

Lucas County District Attorney PO Box 714 Chariton IA 50049 18.4 miles from 50060 641-774-5989

Decatur County Attorney 207 North Main Street Leon IA 50144 22.4 miles from 50060 641-446-3773

Appanoose County District Attorney 201 North 12th Street Centerville IA 52544 23.3 miles from 50060 641-437-7178

Putnam County Prosecuting Attorney 1802 Lincoln Street Unionville MO 63565 25.0 miles from 50060 660-947-7301

Mercer County Prosecuting Attorney 712 West Main Street Princeton MO 64673 28.2 miles from 50060 660-748-3332

Clarke County District Attorney 100 South Main Street Osceola IA 50213 30.5 miles from 50060 641-342-3423

Monroe County District Attorney 6 Washington Avenue West Albia IA 52531 32.7 miles from 50060 641-932-2948

Sullivan County Prosecuting Attorney 109 North Main Street Milan MO 63556 39.3 miles from 50060 660-265-4712

Marion County District Attorney 214 East Main Street Knoxville IA 50138 40.8 miles from 50060 641-828-2223

Schuyler County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 277 Lancaster MO 63548 44.1 miles from 50060 660-457-2262

Warren County District Attorney 301 North Buxton Street Indianola IA 50125 44.1 miles from 50060 515-961-1014

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.