50138 District Attorneys

See 50138 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Marion County District Attorney 214 East Main Street Knoxville IA 50138 641-828-2223

Lucas County District Attorney PO Box 714 Chariton IA 50049 22.3 miles from 50138 641-774-5989

Mahaska County District Attorney 106 South 1st Street Oskaloosa IA 52577 24.0 miles from 50138 641-673-9819

Warren County District Attorney 301 North Buxton Street Indianola IA 50125 24.1 miles from 50138 515-961-1014

Monroe County District Attorney 6 Washington Avenue West Albia IA 52531 24.4 miles from 50138 641-932-2948

Jasper County District Attorney 114 West 3rd Street North Newton IA 50208 27.7 miles from 50138 641-792-5010

Polk County District Attorney 222 5th Avenue Des Moines IA 50309 33.3 miles from 50138 515-286-3737

Poweshiek County District Attorney PO Box 455 Montezuma IA 50171 35.7 miles from 50138 641-623-5135

Clarke County District Attorney 100 South Main Street Osceola IA 50213 39.0 miles from 50138 641-342-3423

Wayne County District Attorney 107 West Jackson Street Corydon IA 50060 39.1 miles from 50138 641-872-2343

Appanoose County District Attorney 201 North 12th Street Centerville IA 52544 41.0 miles from 50138 641-437-7178

Wapello County Attorney's Office 219 North Court Street Ottumwa IA 52501 41.0 miles from 50138 641-683-0030

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.