50147 District Attorneys

See 50147 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Decatur County Attorney 207 North Main Street Leon IA 50144 12.7 miles from 50147 641-446-3773

Wayne County District Attorney 107 West Jackson Street Corydon IA 50060 15.1 miles from 50147 641-872-2343

Mercer County Prosecuting Attorney 712 West Main Street Princeton MO 64673 16.3 miles from 50147 660-748-3332

Lucas County District Attorney PO Box 714 Chariton IA 50049 29.5 miles from 50147 641-774-5989

Clarke County District Attorney 100 South Main Street Osceola IA 50213 30.0 miles from 50147 641-342-3423

Putnam County Prosecuting Attorney 1802 Lincoln Street Unionville MO 63565 30.6 miles from 50147 660-947-7301

Harrison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 87 Bethany MO 64424 35.5 miles from 50147 660-425-6423

Appanoose County District Attorney 201 North 12th Street Centerville IA 52544 36.2 miles from 50147 641-437-7178

Ringgold County District Attorney 109 West Madison Street Mount Ayr IA 50854 36.4 miles from 50147 641-464-3235

Sullivan County Prosecuting Attorney 109 North Main Street Milan MO 63556 37.2 miles from 50147 660-265-4712

Grundy County Prosecuting Attorney 115 East 8th Street Trenton MO 64683 38.7 miles from 50147 660-359-4888

Worth County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 177 Grant City MO 64456 46.3 miles from 50147 660-564-3535

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.