50446 District Attorneys

See 50446 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Winnebago County District Attorney 126 South Clark Street Forest IA 50436 11.1 miles from 50446 641-585-0020

Worth County District Attorney PO Box 167 Northwood IA 50459 13.6 miles from 50446 641-324-1291

Cerro Gordo County District Attorney 220 North Washington Avenue Mason IA 50401 17.8 miles from 50446 641-421-3101

Hancock County District Attorney PO Box 70 Garner IA 50438 18.4 miles from 50446 641-923-4198

Freeborn County District Attorney 411 South Broadway Avenue Albert Lea MN 56007 21.5 miles from 50446 507-377-5192

Mitchell County District Attorney 515 State Street Osage IA 50461 32.0 miles from 50446 641-732-5727

Mower County District Attorney 201 2nd Avenue Northeast Austin MN 55912 32.8 miles from 50446 507-437-9428

Wright County District Attorney PO Box 247 Belmond IA 50421 35.1 miles from 50446 641-444-3240

Faribault County District Attorney 415 North Main Street Blue Earth MN 56013 38.9 miles from 50446 507-526-4564

Floyd County District Attorney 101 South Main Street Charles IA 50616 43.0 miles from 50446 641-228-7571

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 513 Hampton IA 50441 43.1 miles from 50446 641-456-4545

Kossuth County District Attorney 114 West State Street Algona IA 50511 44.1 miles from 50446 515-295-9419

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.