51239 District Attorneys

See 51239 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Sioux County Attorney 210 Central Avenue South Orange IA 51041 14.5 miles from 51239 712-737-2457

O'Brien County District Attorney PO Box 309 Sheldon IA 51201 15.4 miles from 51239 712-324-4385

Lyon County District Attorney 206 South 2nd Avenue Rock Rapids IA 51246 15.7 miles from 51239 712-472-8545

Lincoln County District Attorney 104 North Main Street Canton SD 57013 23.4 miles from 51239 605-764-5732

Osceola County Attorney 300 7th Street Sibley IA 51249 24.2 miles from 51239 712-754-4604

Plymouth County District Attorney 215 4th Avenue Southeast Le Mars IA 51031 28.6 miles from 51239 712-546-5019

Douglas County District Attorney 204 E Brown St Luverne MN 56156 31.2 miles from 51239 507-283-5065

Rock County District Attorney 204 East Brown Street Luverne MN 56156 31.4 miles from 51239 507-283-5065

Minnehaha County District Attorney 415 North Dakota Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57104 37.9 miles from 51239 605-367-4226

Nobles County District Attorney 1530 Airport Road Worthington MN 56187 41.5 miles from 51239 507-295-5298

Cherokee County District Attorney 520 West Main Street Cherokee IA 51012 43.3 miles from 51239 712-225-2835

Union County District Attorney 209 East Main Street Elk Point SD 57025 44.9 miles from 51239 605-356-2666

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.