54011 District Attorneys

See 54011 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Pierce County District Attorney 414 West Main Street Ellsworth WI 54011 715-273-6852

Goodhue County District Attorney 454 West 6th Street Red Wing MN 55066 11.2 miles from 54011 651-267-4950

Dakota County Community Correction 1560 Highway 55 Hastings MN 55033 20.8 miles from 54011 651-438-4438

Sauk County District Attorney 1101 Carmichael Road Hudson WI 54016 22.2 miles from 54011 715-381-4397

Pepin County District Attorney 315 2nd Avenue West Durand WI 54736 25.2 miles from 54011 715-672-8934

Washington County District Attorney 15015 62nd Street North Stillwater MN 55082 27.6 miles from 54011 651-430-6115

Dunn County District Attorney 615 Stokke Parkway Menomonie WI 54751 30.9 miles from 54011 715-232-6886

Wabasha County District Attorney 848 17th Street East Wabasha MN 55981 32.5 miles from 54011 651-565-3064

Washoe County District Attorney 848 17th Street East Wabasha MN 55981 32.5 miles from 54011 651-565-3064

Ramsey County District Attorney 15 West Kellogg Boulevard St. Paul MN 55102 34.6 miles from 54011 651-266-3222

Buffalo County District Attorney 317 South 2nd Street Alma WI 54610 38.9 miles from 54011 608-685-4237

Hennepin County District Attorney 300 South 6th Street Minneapolis MN 55487 43.1 miles from 54011 612-348-5550

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.