56027 District Attorneys

See 56027 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Faribault County District Attorney 415 North Main Street Blue Earth MN 56013 8.7 miles from 56027 507-526-4564

Martin County District Attorney 123 Downtown Plaza Fairmont MN 56031 19.7 miles from 56027 507-238-1594

Winnebago County District Attorney 126 South Clark Street Forest IA 50436 29.7 miles from 56027 641-585-0020

Kossuth County District Attorney 114 West State Street Algona IA 50511 31.5 miles from 56027 515-295-9419

Emmet County District Attorney 609 1st Avenue North Estherville IA 51334 36.9 miles from 56027 712-362-2229

Freeborn County District Attorney 411 South Broadway Avenue Albert Lea MN 56007 38.5 miles from 56027 507-377-5192

Hancock County District Attorney PO Box 70 Garner IA 50438 38.7 miles from 56027 641-923-4198

Palo Alto County District Attorney 2105 Main Street Emmetsburg IA 50536 39.7 miles from 56027 712-852-3267

Watonwan County District Attorney 710 2nd Avenue South St. James MN 56081 40.9 miles from 56027 507-375-3373

Jackson County District Attorney 405 4th Street Jackson MN 56143 44.3 miles from 56027 507-847-2850

Worth County District Attorney PO Box 167 Northwood IA 50459 45.4 miles from 56027 641-324-1291

Blue Earth County District Attorney 401 Carver Road Mankato MN 56001 45.5 miles from 56027 507-304-4600

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.