56062 District Attorneys

See 56062 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Watonwan County District Attorney 710 2nd Avenue South St. James MN 56081 11.4 miles from 56062 507-375-3373

Brown County District Attorney 14 South State Street New Ulm MN 56073 18.5 miles from 56062 507-354-3163

Blue Earth County District Attorney 401 Carver Road Mankato MN 56001 25.0 miles from 56062 507-304-4600

Martin County District Attorney 123 Downtown Plaza Fairmont MN 56031 27.2 miles from 56062 507-238-1594

Nicollet County District Attorney 501 South Minnesota Avenue St. Peter MN 56082 29.5 miles from 56062 507-934-7890

Faribault County District Attorney 415 North Main Street Blue Earth MN 56013 31.9 miles from 56062 507-526-4564

Humboldt County District Attorney 307 N Pleasant St Winthrop MN 55396 34.4 miles from 56062 507-647-5377

Sibley County District Attorney 307 N Pleasant St Winthrop MN 55396 34.4 miles from 56062 507-647-5377

Cottonwood County District Attorney 1044 3rd Avenue Windom MN 56101 37.1 miles from 56062 507-831-5040

Jackson County District Attorney 405 4th Street Jackson MN 56143 41.1 miles from 56062 507-847-2850

Le Sueur County District Attorney 65 South Park Avenue Le Center MN 56057 41.3 miles from 56062 507-357-2278

Waseca County District Attorney 307 North State Street Waseca MN 56093 45.1 miles from 56062 507-835-0520

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.