61412 District Attorney Records Search

See 61412 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Warren County State Attorney 100 West Broadway Monmouth IL 61462 12.0 miles from 61412 309-734-8476

Mercer County State Attorney 100 Southeast 3rd Street Aledo IL 61231 12.1 miles from 61412 309-582-5381

Knox County State Attorney 200 South Cherry Street Galesburg IL 61401 14.3 miles from 61412 309-345-3880

Henderson County State Attorney 4th And Warren Sts Oquawka IL 61469 21.6 miles from 61412 309-867-4871

Henry County State Attorney 307 West Center Street Cambridge IL 61238 25.2 miles from 61412 309-937-3578

Rock Island County State Attorney 210 15th Street Rock Island IL 61201 29.8 miles from 61412 309-558-3250

Scott County District Attorney 400 West 4th Street Davenport IA 52801 30.8 miles from 61412 563-326-8600

Louisa County District Attorney PO Box 247 Wapello IA 52653 32.4 miles from 61412 319-523-3331

Des Moines County District Attorney 201 Jefferson Street Burlington IA 52601 33.0 miles from 61412 319-753-8209

Muscatine County District Attorney 420 East 3rd Street Muscatine IA 52761 33.9 miles from 61412 563-263-0382

Stark County State Attorney 130 West Main Street Toulon IL 61483 37.2 miles from 61412 309-286-3221

Mcdonough County State Attorney 1 Courthouse Square Macomb IL 61455 43.1 miles from 61412 309-837-2309

Henry County District Attorney 100 East Washington Street Mount Pleasant IA 52641 51.3 miles from 61412 319-385-0752

Fulton County State Attorney 100 North Main Street Lewistown IL 61542 52.1 miles from 61412 309-547-3041

Hancock County State Attorney PO Box 420 Carthage IL 62321 54.1 miles from 61412

Cedar County District Attorney 400 Cedar Street Tipton IA 52772 55.5 miles from 61412 563-886-6646

Search 61412 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.