61441 District Attorneys

See 61441 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Fulton County State Attorney 100 North Main Street Lewistown IL 61542 7.6 miles from 61441 309-547-3041

Mason County State Attorney 208 South Broadway Street Havana IL 62644 11.7 miles from 61441 309-543-4212

Schuyler County State Attorney PO Box 295 Rushville IL 62681 21.5 miles from 61441 217-322-3947

Mcdonough County State Attorney 1 Courthouse Square Macomb IL 61455 22.3 miles from 61441 309-837-2309

Cass County State Attorney PO Box 203 Virginia IL 62691 26.9 miles from 61441

Menard County State Attorney 102 South 7th Street Petersburg IL 62675 32.0 miles from 61441 217-632-2524

Brown County State Attorney 200 East Court Street Mount Sterling IL 62353 35.4 miles from 61441

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 36.7 miles from 61441 309-477-2205

Morgan County State Attorney 300 West State Street Jacksonville IL 62650 41.8 miles from 61441

Knox County State Attorney 200 South Cherry Street Galesburg IL 61401 42.1 miles from 61441 309-345-3880

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 43.6 miles from 61441 309-672-6900

Warren County State Attorney 100 West Broadway Monmouth IL 61462 44.2 miles from 61441 309-734-8476

Hancock County State Attorney PO Box 420 Carthage IL 62321 45.1 miles from 61441

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.