61442 District Attorneys

See 61442 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Mercer County State Attorney 100 Southeast 3rd Street Aledo IL 61231 11.0 miles from 61442 309-582-5381

Henderson County State Attorney 4th And Warren Sts Oquawka IL 61469 11.9 miles from 61442 309-867-4871

Louisa County District Attorney PO Box 247 Wapello IA 52653 14.6 miles from 61442 319-523-3331

Warren County State Attorney 100 West Broadway Monmouth IL 61462 19.6 miles from 61442 309-734-8476

Muscatine County District Attorney 420 East 3rd Street Muscatine IA 52761 22.7 miles from 61442 563-263-0382

Des Moines County District Attorney 201 Jefferson Street Burlington IA 52601 22.7 miles from 61442 319-753-8209

Knox County State Attorney 200 South Cherry Street Galesburg IL 61401 30.9 miles from 61442 309-345-3880

Rock Island County State Attorney 210 15th Street Rock Island IL 61201 32.9 miles from 61442 309-558-3250

Scott County District Attorney 400 West 4th Street Davenport IA 52801 33.7 miles from 61442 563-326-8600

Henry County District Attorney 100 East Washington Street Mount Pleasant IA 52641 34.4 miles from 61442 319-385-0752

Henry County State Attorney 307 West Center Street Cambridge IL 61238 40.0 miles from 61442 309-937-3578

Washington County District Attorney PO Box 841 Washington IA 52353 42.1 miles from 61442 319-653-7746

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.