61721 District Attorneys

See 61721 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Logan County State Attorney 601 Broadway Street Lincoln IL 62656 14.3 miles from 61721 217-732-2184

Mclean County State Attorney 104 West Front Street Bloomington IL 61701 19.4 miles from 61721 309-888-5400

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 22.8 miles from 61721 309-477-2205

DeWitt County State Attorney 201 West Washington Street Clinton IL 61727 23.4 miles from 61721 217-935-7810

Woodford County State Attorney 115 North Main Street Eureka IL 61530 25.8 miles from 61721 309-467-3212

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 27.5 miles from 61721 309-672-6900

Menard County State Attorney 102 South 7th Street Petersburg IL 62675 36.4 miles from 61721 217-632-2524

Mason County State Attorney 208 South Broadway Street Havana IL 62644 39.0 miles from 61721 309-543-4212

Macon County State Attorney 253 East Wood Street Decatur IL 62523 40.3 miles from 61721 217-424-1400

Sangamon County State Attorney 200 South 9th Street Springfield IL 62701 41.6 miles from 61721 217-753-6690

Fulton County State Attorney 100 North Main Street Lewistown IL 61542 43.9 miles from 61721 309-547-3041

Piatt County State Attorney 101 West Washington Street Monticello IL 61856 45.6 miles from 61721 217-762-2574

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.