61774 District Attorneys

See 61774 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Mclean County State Attorney 104 West Front Street Bloomington IL 61701 11.5 miles from 61774 309-888-5400

Woodford County State Attorney 115 North Main Street Eureka IL 61530 20.4 miles from 61774 309-467-3212

Logan County State Attorney 601 Broadway Street Lincoln IL 62656 21.4 miles from 61774 217-732-2184

DeWitt County State Attorney 201 West Washington Street Clinton IL 61727 23.0 miles from 61774 217-935-7810

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 25.2 miles from 61774 309-477-2205

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 27.2 miles from 61774 309-672-6900

Marshall County State Attorney 122 North Prairie Street Lacon IL 61540 42.4 miles from 61774 309-246-2028

Macon County State Attorney 253 East Wood Street Decatur IL 62523 42.9 miles from 61774 217-424-1400

Livingston County State Attorney 110 North Main Street Pontiac IL 61764 43.2 miles from 61774 815-844-5169

Piatt County State Attorney 101 West Washington Street Monticello IL 61856 43.5 miles from 61774 217-762-2574

Menard County State Attorney 102 South 7th Street Petersburg IL 62675 44.7 miles from 61774 217-632-2524

Mason County State Attorney 208 South Broadway Street Havana IL 62644 46.0 miles from 61774 309-543-4212

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.