62045 District Attorneys

See 62045 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Calhoun County State Attorney PO Box 187 Hardin IL 62047 8.1 miles from 62045 618-576-9541

Greene County State Attorney 519 North Main Street Carrollton IL 62016 15.3 miles from 62045 217-942-6989

Jersey County State Attorney 201 West Pearl Street Jerseyville IL 62052 21.8 miles from 62045 618-498-5571

Pike County State Attorney PO Box 283 Pittsfield IL 62363 24.1 miles from 62045 217-285-2971

Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney 45 Business Park Drive Troy MO 63379 25.0 miles from 62045 636-528-8571

Pike County Prosecuting Attorney 115 West Main Street Bowling Green MO 63334 27.5 miles from 62045 573-324-2201

Scott County State Attorney 101 East Market Street Winchester IL 62694 28.1 miles from 62045 217-742-8907

St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney 300 North 2nd Street St. Charles MO 63301 35.0 miles from 62045 636-949-7359

Taney County Prosecuting Attorney 104 West Booneslick Road Warrenton MO 63383 39.9 miles from 62045 636-456-7024

Morgan County State Attorney 300 West State Street Jacksonville IL 62650 40.7 miles from 62045

Macoupin County State Attorney PO Box 287 Carlinville IL 62626 43.5 miles from 62045 217-854-6101

Ralls County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 446 New London MO 63459 43.8 miles from 62045 573-985-3411

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.