62314 District Attorneys

See 62314 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Pike County State Attorney PO Box 283 Pittsfield IL 62363 12.4 miles from 62314 217-285-2971

Brown County State Attorney 200 East Court Street Mount Sterling IL 62353 16.6 miles from 62314

Scott County State Attorney 101 East Market Street Winchester IL 62694 25.1 miles from 62314 217-742-8907

Marion County Prosecuting Atty 909 Broadway Exd Hannibal MO 63401 25.5 miles from 62314 573-221-0146

Adams County State Attorney 521 Vermont Street Quincy IL 62301 29.7 miles from 62314 217-277-2225

Schuyler County State Attorney PO Box 295 Rushville IL 62681 29.8 miles from 62314 217-322-3947

Ralls County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 446 New London MO 63459 29.8 miles from 62314 573-985-3411

Pike County Prosecuting Attorney 115 West Main Street Bowling Green MO 63334 33.5 miles from 62314 573-324-2201

Morgan County State Attorney 300 West State Street Jacksonville IL 62650 35.1 miles from 62314

Cass County State Attorney PO Box 203 Virginia IL 62691 38.3 miles from 62314

Greene County State Attorney 519 North Main Street Carrollton IL 62016 41.3 miles from 62314 217-942-6989

Calhoun County State Attorney PO Box 187 Hardin IL 62047 44.4 miles from 62314 618-576-9541

Hancock County State Attorney PO Box 420 Carthage IL 62321 46.4 miles from 62314

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.