64640 District Attorneys

See 64640 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Daviess County Prosecuting Atty 102 North Main Street Gallatin MO 64640 660-663-4129

Caldwell County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 8 Kingston MO 64650 18.5 miles from 64640 816-586-2511

Grundy County Prosecuting Attorney 115 East 8th Street Trenton MO 64683 20.7 miles from 64640 660-359-4888

Livingston County Prosecuting Attorney 700 Webster Street Chillicothe MO 64601 21.6 miles from 64640 660-646-8000

Dekalb County Prosecuting Attorney 109 West Main Street Maysville MO 64469 22.4 miles from 64640 816-449-2279

Harrison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 87 Bethany MO 64424 26.0 miles from 64640 660-425-6423

Gentry County Prosecuting Attorney 200 West Clay Street Albany MO 64402 32.0 miles from 64640 660-726-3844

Clinton County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 285 Plattsburg MO 64477 36.7 miles from 64640 816-539-3711

Mercer County Prosecuting Attorney 712 West Main Street Princeton MO 64673 39.1 miles from 64640 660-748-3332

Linn County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 77 Linneus MO 64653 39.8 miles from 64640 660-895-5589

Ray County Prosecuting Attorney 112 West North Main Street Richmond MO 64085 42.8 miles from 64640 816-776-2882

Carroll County Prosecuting Attorney 8 South Main Street Carrollton MO 64633 44.1 miles from 64640 660-542-0323

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.