64734 District Attorneys

See 64734 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cass County Prosecuting Attorney 2501 West Mechanic Street Harrisonville MO 64701 10.3 miles from 64734 816-380-8250

Miami County District Attorney 120 South Pearl Street Paola KS 66071 18.1 miles from 64734 913-294-3181

Johnson County District Attorney 100 North Kansas Avenue Olathe KS 66061 21.1 miles from 64734 913-715-3000

Bates County Prosecuting Attorney 1 North Delaware Street Butler MO 64730 30.0 miles from 64734 660-679-4030

Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney 415 East 12th Street Kansas MO 64106 30.7 miles from 64734 816-881-3555

Wyandotte County District Attorney 710 North 7th Street Kansas KS 66101 31.9 miles from 64734 913-573-2851

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 637 Ottawa KS 66067 38.3 miles from 64734 785-229-8970

Linn County District Attorney PO Box 350 Mound KS 66056 38.3 miles from 64734 913-795-2239

Clay County Prosecuting Attorney 11 South Water Street Liberty MO 64068 41.5 miles from 64734 816-736-8300

Douglas County District Attorney 111 East 11th Street Lawrence KS 66044 42.1 miles from 64734 785-841-0211

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 101 West Market Street Warrensburg MO 64093 44.8 miles from 64734 660-422-7400

Anderson County Attorney 100 East 4th Avenue Garnett KS 66032 45.1 miles from 64734 785-448-5703

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.