66061 District Attorneys

See 66061 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Johnson County District Attorney 100 North Kansas Avenue Olathe KS 66061 913-715-3000

Douglas County District Attorney 111 East 11th Street Lawrence KS 66044 19.6 miles from 66061 785-841-0211

Wyandotte County District Attorney 710 North 7th Street Kansas KS 66101 20.3 miles from 66061 913-573-2851

Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney 415 East 12th Street Kansas MO 64106 21.6 miles from 66061 816-881-3555

Miami County District Attorney 120 South Pearl Street Paola KS 66071 22.3 miles from 66061 913-294-3181

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 637 Ottawa KS 66067 29.0 miles from 66061 785-229-8970

Leavenworth County District Attorney 601 South 3rd Street Leavenworth KS 66048 29.1 miles from 66061 913-684-0480

Jefferson County District Attorney PO Box 327 Oskaloosa KS 66066 32.2 miles from 66061 785-863-2251

Cass County Prosecuting Attorney 2501 West Mechanic Street Harrisonville MO 64701 32.3 miles from 66061 816-380-8250

Platte County Prosecuting Attorney 415 3rd Street Platte MO 64079 33.4 miles from 66061 816-858-3476

Clay County Prosecuting Attorney 11 South Water Street Liberty MO 64068 34.7 miles from 66061 816-736-8300

Shawnee County District Attorney 200 Southeast 7th Street Topeka KS 66603 43.9 miles from 66061 785-233-8200

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.