68756 District Attorney Records Search

See 68756 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Antelope County District Attorney 501 M Street Neligh NE 68756 402-887-5151

Wheeler County District Attorney PO Box 164 Neligh NE 68756 402-887-5022

Pierce County District Attorney PO Box 203 Pierce NE 68767 23.2 miles from 68756 402-329-6767

Knox County District Attorney PO Box 41 Center NE 68724 29.9 miles from 68756 402-288-5603

Boone County District Attorney 222 South 4th Street Albion NE 68620 34.0 miles from 68756 402-395-6603

Madison County District Attorney PO Box 269 Madison NE 68748 36.4 miles from 68756 402-454-3311

Holt County District Attorney PO Box 511 O'Neill NE 68763 39.1 miles from 68756 402-336-2678

Stanton County District Attorney PO Box 995 Stanton NE 68779 42.6 miles from 68756 402-439-5200

Cedar County District Attorney PO Box 135 Hartington NE 68739 47.3 miles from 68756 402-254-7229

Wayne County District Attorney PO Box 427 Wayne NE 68787 49.5 miles from 68756 402-375-3585

Greeley County District Attorney PO Box 328 Greeley NE 68842 52.2 miles from 68756 308-428-5020

Search 68756 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.