69030 District Attorney Records Search

See 69030 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Yuma County District Attorney 310 Ash Street Wray CO 80758 18.3 miles from 69030 970-332-4118

Dundy County District Attorney PO Box 313 Benkelman NE 69021 23.1 miles from 69030 308-423-5225

Chase County District Attorney PO Box 1229 Imperial NE 69033 25.6 miles from 69030 308-882-7515

Cheyenne County District Attorney PO Box 646 St. Francis KS 67756 31.1 miles from 69030 785-332-8826

Phillips County District Attorney 221 South Interocean Avenue Holyoke CO 80734 32.6 miles from 69030 970-854-3279

Arthur County District Attorney PO Box 130 Grant NE 69140 44.9 miles from 69030 308-352-2111

Perkins County District Attorney PO Box 889 Grant NE 69140 44.9 miles from 69030 308-352-2425

Hitchcock County District Attorney PO Box 367 Trenton NE 69044 47.9 miles from 69030 308-334-5616

Hayes County District Attorney PO Box 370 Hayes Center NE 69032 51.7 miles from 69030 308-286-3486

Rawlins County District Attorney 607 Main Street Atwood KS 67730 54.3 miles from 69030 785-626-3221

Search 69030 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.