72156 District Attorney Records Search

See 72156 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Conway County Prosecuting Attorney 117 South Moose Street Morrilton AR 72110 9.6 miles from 72156 501-354-1193

Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney 609 Locust Street Conway AR 72034 19.2 miles from 72156 501-450-4927

Perry County Prosecuting Attorney 310 West Main Street Perryville AR 72126 20.2 miles from 72156 501-889-5128

Van Buren County Prosecuting Attorney 193 Court Street Clinton AR 72031 25.0 miles from 72156 501-745-2468

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 25.3 miles from 72156 479-968-8600

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney 224 South Spring Street Little Rock AR 72201 43.6 miles from 72156 501-340-8000

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 215 West Main Street Clarksville AR 72830 45.8 miles from 72156 479-754-6486

Saline County Prosecuting Attorney 102 South Main Street Benton AR 72015 49.9 miles from 72156 501-315-7767

White County Prosecuting Attorney 411 North Spruce Street Searcy AR 72143 53.4 miles from 72156 501-279-6236

Search 72156 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.