72843 District Attorney Records Search

See 72843 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 24.8 miles from 72843 479-968-8600

Van Buren County Prosecuting Attorney 193 Court Street Clinton AR 72031 27.0 miles from 72843 501-745-2468

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 215 West Main Street Clarksville AR 72830 30.9 miles from 72843 479-754-6486

Newton County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court Street Jasper AR 72641 31.5 miles from 72843 870-446-2633

Conway County Prosecuting Attorney 117 South Moose Street Morrilton AR 72110 32.9 miles from 72843 501-354-1193

Perry County Prosecuting Attorney 310 West Main Street Perryville AR 72126 41.8 miles from 72843 501-889-5128

Boone County Prosecuting Attorney 112 East Rush Avenue Harrison AR 72601 44.6 miles from 72843 870-741-6361

Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney 609 Locust Street Conway AR 72034 45.1 miles from 72843 501-450-4927

Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney 211 West Commercial Street Ozark AR 72949 50.6 miles from 72843 479-468-4191

Search 72843 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.