Fort Rice District Attorney Records Search

See Fort Rice ND district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Burleigh County State Attorney 514 East Thayer Avenue Bismarck ND 58501 21.7 miles from Fort Rice 701-222-6672

Emmons County State Attorney PO Box 658 Linton ND 58552 24.4 miles from Fort Rice 701-254-4948

Morton County State Attorney 210 2nd Avenue Northwest Mandan ND 58554 25.4 miles from Fort Rice 701-667-3350

Sioux County State Attorney PO Box L Fort Yates ND 58538 30.4 miles from Fort Rice 701-854-3481

Logan County State Attorney PO Box 50 Napoleon ND 58561 38.8 miles from Fort Rice 701-754-2570

Kidder County State Attorney PO Box 114 Steele ND 58482 39.0 miles from Fort Rice 701-475-5202

Sheridan County State Attorney PO Box 114 Steele ND 58482 39.0 miles from Fort Rice 701-363-2545

Grant County State Attorney PO Box 196 Carson ND 58529 47.5 miles from Fort Rice 701-622-3613

Oliver County State Attorney PO Box 355 Center ND 58530 52.8 miles from Fort Rice 701-794-8769

Campbell County District Attorney PO Box 38 Herreid SD 57632 53.4 miles from Fort Rice 605-437-2426

Search Fort Rice ND Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.