Gilson District Attorneys

See Gilson IL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Knox County State Attorney 200 South Cherry Street Galesburg IL 61401 10.5 miles from Gilson 309-345-3880

Stark County State Attorney 130 West Main Street Toulon IL 61483 23.6 miles from Gilson 309-286-3221

Warren County State Attorney 100 West Broadway Monmouth IL 61462 23.7 miles from Gilson 309-734-8476

Henry County State Attorney 307 West Center Street Cambridge IL 61238 30.3 miles from Gilson 309-937-3578

Fulton County State Attorney 100 North Main Street Lewistown IL 61542 32.3 miles from Gilson 309-547-3041

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 34.0 miles from Gilson 309-672-6900

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 35.3 miles from Gilson 309-477-2205

Mercer County State Attorney 100 Southeast 3rd Street Aledo IL 61231 36.9 miles from Gilson 309-582-5381

Mcdonough County State Attorney 1 Courthouse Square Macomb IL 61455 37.3 miles from Gilson 309-837-2309

Henderson County State Attorney 4th And Warren Sts Oquawka IL 61469 39.5 miles from Gilson 309-867-4871

Mason County State Attorney 208 South Broadway Street Havana IL 62644 39.7 miles from Gilson 309-543-4212

Marshall County State Attorney 122 North Prairie Street Lacon IL 61540 42.8 miles from Gilson 309-246-2028

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.