Gorin District Attorneys

See Gorin MO district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Scotland County Prosecuting Attorney 133 South Main Street Memphis MO 63555 10.2 miles from Gorin 660-465-7753

Knox County Prosecuting Attorney 215 North Main Edina MO 63537 15.3 miles from Gorin 660-397-2218

Clark County Prosecuting Attorney's Office 500 North Johnson Street Kahoka MO 63445 16.6 miles from Gorin 660-727-2616

Lewis County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 11 Monticello MO 63457 23.4 miles from Gorin 573-767-5478

Van Buren County District Attorney 903 4th Street Keosauqua IA 52565 26.0 miles from Gorin 319-293-3409

Schuyler County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 277 Lancaster MO 63548 29.0 miles from Gorin 660-457-2262

Adair County Prosecuting Attny 300 North Franklin Street Kirksville MO 63501 31.5 miles from Gorin 660-627-3625

Lee County Attorney Office 25 North 7th Street Keokuk IA 52632 33.8 miles from Gorin 319-524-9590

Davis County District Attorney PO Box 129 Bloomfield IA 52537 33.9 miles from Gorin 641-664-2010

Shelby County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 177 Shelbyville MO 63469 38.2 miles from Gorin 573-633-2131

Adams County State Attorney 521 Vermont Street Quincy IL 62301 43.9 miles from Gorin 217-277-2225

Jefferson County District Attorney 51 West Hempstead Avenue Fairfield IA 52556 45.0 miles from Gorin 641-472-9201

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.