Horizon West District Attorney Records Search

See Horizon West FL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Osceola County State Attorney 2 Courthouse Square Kissimmee FL 34741 16.2 miles from Horizon West 407-742-5200

Orange County State Attorney 415 North Orange Avenue Orlando FL 32801 16.7 miles from Horizon West 407-836-2400

State Attorney 550 West Main Street Tavares FL 32778 26.3 miles from Horizon West 352-742-4236

State Attorney 101 Bush Boulevard Sanford FL 32773 29.2 miles from Horizon West 407-665-6000

Sumter County State Attorney 215 East McCollum Avenue Bushnell FL 33513 33.6 miles from Horizon West 352-569-6650

Polk County State Attorney 255 North Broadway Avenue Bartow FL 33830 39.5 miles from Horizon West 863-534-4800

Hernando County State Attorney 20 North Main Street Brooksville FL 34601 47.2 miles from Horizon West 352-754-4255

State Attorney 110 North Apopka Avenue Inverness FL 34450 51.1 miles from Horizon West 352-341-6670

State Attorney 2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way Melbourne FL 32940 55.3 miles from Horizon West 321-617-7510

Search Horizon West FL Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.