Kerrick District Attorney Records Search

See Kerrick MN district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Carlton County District Attorney 301 Walnut Avenue Carlton MN 55718 23.8 miles from Kerrick 218-384-9166

Douglas County District Attorney 1313 Belknap Street Superior WI 54880 35.1 miles from Kerrick 715-395-1481

Burnett County District Attorney 7410 County Road K Siren WI 54872 37.1 miles from Kerrick 715-349-2165

Lander County District Attorney 100 North 5th Avenue West Duluth MN 55802 38.2 miles from Kerrick 218-726-2323

St. Louis County District Attorney 100 North 5th Avenue West Duluth MN 55802 38.2 miles from Kerrick 218-726-2323

Pine County District Attorney 635 Northridge Court Northwest Pine MN 55063 38.7 miles from Kerrick 320-591-1560

Kanabec County District Attorney 18 North Vine Street Mora MN 55051 46.6 miles from Kerrick 320-679-6425

Washburn County District Attorney 10 4th Avenue Shell Lake WI 54871 52.0 miles from Kerrick 715-468-4674

Aitkin County District Attorney 217 2nd Street Northwest Aitkin MN 56431 55.2 miles from Kerrick 218-927-7347

Search Kerrick MN Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.