Linden District Attorneys

See Linden IA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Guthrie County District Attorney 200 North 5th Street Guthrie Center IA 50115 12.2 miles from Linden 641-747-3765

Dallas County District Attorney 207 North 9th Street Adel IA 50003 13.1 miles from Linden 515-993-5060

Madison County District Attorney PO Box 152 Winterset IA 50273 24.1 miles from Linden 515-462-5034

Adair County District Attorney 205 East Iowa Street Greenfield IA 50849 25.3 miles from Linden 641-743-6390

Greene County District Attorney 114 North Chestnut Street Jefferson IA 50129 26.3 miles from Linden 515-386-3474

Polk County District Attorney 222 5th Avenue Des Moines IA 50309 33.6 miles from Linden 515-286-3737

County Attorney 201 State Street Boone IA 50036 34.1 miles from Linden 515-433-0542

Audubon County District Attorney 405 Tracy Street Audubon IA 50025 34.6 miles from Linden 712-563-2677

Union County District Attorney 300 North Pine Street Creston IA 50801 40.6 miles from Linden 641-782-1730

Warren County District Attorney 301 North Buxton Street Indianola IA 50125 41.4 miles from Linden 515-961-1014

Cass County District Attorney 5 West 7th Street Atlantic IA 50022 41.9 miles from Linden 712-243-4504

Carroll County Attorney 225 East 7th Street Carroll IA 51401 42.3 miles from Linden 712-792-8013

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.