Linwood District Attorneys

See Linwood NE district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Colfax County District Attorney 412 East 11th Street Schuyler NE 68661 6.8 miles from Linwood 402-352-8502

Butler County Attorney 451 North 5th Street David NE 68632 15.0 miles from Linwood 402-367-7470

Saunders County District Attorney 387 North Chestnut Street Wahoo NE 68066 21.3 miles from Linwood 402-443-8151

Platte County District Attorney 2610 14th Street Columbus NE 68601 22.2 miles from Linwood 402-563-4903

Dodge County Attorney 435 North Park Avenue Fremont NE 68025 22.6 miles from Linwood 402-727-2725

Cuming County District Attorney 127 East Walnut Street West Point NE 68788 31.8 miles from Linwood 402-372-5500

Polk County District Attorney PO Box 367 Osceola NE 68651 35.9 miles from Linwood 402-747-2060

Seward County District Attorney 529 Seward Street Seward NE 68434 35.9 miles from Linwood 402-643-2795

Madison County District Attorney PO Box 269 Madison NE 68748 39.5 miles from Linwood 402-454-3311

Stanton County District Attorney PO Box 995 Stanton NE 68779 39.7 miles from Linwood 402-439-5200

Washington County District Attorney 1555 Colfax Street Blair NE 68008 42.2 miles from Linwood 402-426-6811

Lancaster County District Attorney 575 South 10th Street Lincoln NE 68508 43.3 miles from Linwood 402-441-7321

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.