Lone Jack District Attorneys

See Lone Jack MO district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cass County Prosecuting Attorney 2501 West Mechanic Street Harrisonville MO 64701 18.6 miles from Lone Jack 816-380-8250

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 101 West Market Street Warrensburg MO 64093 24.5 miles from Lone Jack 660-422-7400

Lafayette County Prosecuting Attorney 116 South 10th Street Lexington MO 64067 26.6 miles from Lone Jack 660-259-6181

Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney 415 East 12th Street Kansas MO 64106 26.8 miles from Lone Jack 816-881-3555

Clay County Prosecuting Attorney 11 South Water Street Liberty MO 64068 28.9 miles from Lone Jack 816-736-8300

Wyandotte County District Attorney 710 North 7th Street Kansas KS 66101 29.5 miles from Lone Jack 913-573-2851

Ray County Prosecuting Attorney 112 West North Main Street Richmond MO 64085 30.0 miles from Lone Jack 816-776-2882

Johnson County District Attorney 100 North Kansas Avenue Olathe KS 66061 34.8 miles from Lone Jack 913-715-3000

Henry County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Franklin Street Clinton MO 64735 40.8 miles from Lone Jack 660-885-7221

Miami County District Attorney 120 South Pearl Street Paola KS 66071 43.3 miles from Lone Jack 913-294-3181

Bates County Prosecuting Attorney 1 North Delaware Street Butler MO 64730 43.4 miles from Lone Jack 660-679-4030

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.