Lublin District Attorney Records Search

See Lublin WI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Taylor County District Attorney 224 South 2nd Street Medford WI 54451 19.1 miles from Lublin 715-748-1454

Rusk County District Attorney 311 Miner Avenue East Ladysmith WI 54848 32.5 miles from Lublin 715-532-2159

Chippewa County District Attorney 711 North Bridge Street Chippewa Falls WI 54729 34.1 miles from Lublin 715-726-7748

Clark County District Attorney 517 Court Street Neillsville WI 54456 36.1 miles from Lublin 715-743-5287

Eau Claire County District Attorney 721 Oxford Avenue Eau Claire WI 54703 42.4 miles from Lublin 715-831-5818

Price County District Attorney 126 Cherry Street Phillips WI 54555 45.4 miles from Lublin 715-339-3051

Lincoln County District Attorney 1110 East Main Street Merrill WI 54452 51.2 miles from Lublin 715-536-6400

Marathon County District Attorney 500 Forest Street Wausau WI 54403 54.3 miles from Lublin 715-261-1100

Jackson County District Attorney 307 Main Street Black River Falls WI 54615 54.7 miles from Lublin 715-284-7600

Search Lublin WI Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.