Meriden District Attorneys

See Meriden KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Shawnee County District Attorney 200 Southeast 7th Street Topeka KS 66603 11.1 miles from Meriden 785-233-8200

Jefferson County District Attorney PO Box 327 Oskaloosa KS 66066 13.7 miles from Meriden 785-863-2251

Jackson County District Attorney 400 New York Avenue Holton KS 66436 21.0 miles from Meriden 785-364-3103

Douglas County District Attorney 111 East 11th Street Lawrence KS 66044 23.8 miles from Meriden 785-841-0211

Atchison County Attorney 423 North 5th Street Atchison KS 66002 35.4 miles from Meriden 913-367-8200

Leavenworth County District Attorney 601 South 3rd Street Leavenworth KS 66048 36.2 miles from Meriden 913-684-0480

Osage County District Attorney PO Box 549 Lyndon KS 66451 40.4 miles from Meriden 785-828-4931

Wabaunsee County District Attorney 215 Kansas Avenue Alma KS 66401 40.7 miles from Meriden 785-765-2401

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 637 Ottawa KS 66067 43.9 miles from Meriden 785-229-8970

Platte County Prosecuting Attorney 415 3rd Street Platte MO 64079 44.0 miles from Meriden 816-858-3476

Johnson County District Attorney 100 North Kansas Avenue Olathe KS 66061 45.4 miles from Meriden 913-715-3000

Brown County District Attorney PO Box 417 Hiawatha KS 66434 45.8 miles from Meriden 785-742-7481

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.